Young women and men who meet the following requirements below may enter the Miss Friendly El Monte/South El Monte Pageant or Mr. Friendly El Monte/South El Monte Pageant.
Must meet ONE of the Basic Requirements:
1. Residency. The contestant must have resided in the city of El Monte or South El Monte for a minimum of six (6) months prior to entering a local preliminary pageant. Entry date is the date the contestant contract is signed. Proof will be a valid California Driver’s License, student ID, or any other official document establishing residency.
2. School Attendance. The contestant must have completed at least one full-time semester at a high school within the El Monte Union High School District. The contestant must currently be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units) and must maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average during pageant affiliation. Proof will be evidence of registration, transcripts of other official documentation.
Must meet ALL of the Qualifying Requirements:
1. Age. The contestant must be between the ages of 16 and 23 on or before October 21, 2017 (Mr. Friendly) and January 20, 2018 (Miss Friendly).
(Dates above are subject to change)
2. Marital Status. The contestant must be single, having never been married, divorced, or had any marriage annulled.
3. Additional Status. The contestant must also have never given birth to a child or to become pregnant or parent a child during pageant affiliation.
You can be the next 2018 Miss Friendly El Monte/South El Monte! The Miss Friendly El Monte/South El Monte Pageant Association is now accepting applications for the 2018 Pageant.
You can be the next 2018 Mr. Friendly El Monte/South El Monte! The Miss Friendly El Monte/South El Monte Pageant Association is now accepting Mr.Friendly applications for the 2018 pageant.
Miss Friendly El Monte/South El Monte Pageant
Now, the best sides of pageantry are the organizations you get to work with or begin!